Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A National Holiday


Once again we see the moles come out of their holes and attack the Christian Church because of our displays that celebrate Christmas. This happens every year but this year has an intensity I have not seen before.  Did you know that Christmas is a National Holiday signed into law by Pres. Grant?  We should be protected by Law but that seems not the case.
There are two responses to the above attack: 1. Speak out and oppose this intrusion on our religious liberties. 2. Ignore these attacks and try our best to celebrate the Christmas message without interruption.  My approach is to do both.  What could that mean?  I will speak out in defense of our religious and legal right to publicly display those things that communicate the Birth of Christ AND will continue to rejoice in the message of Christmas with my family and Church!  Let me add one more intention: I will pray for these enemies of the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment