Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pastor's Blog



“My grandmother was a very special woman to a multitude of people and especially to me and my siblings. She was a guardian angel and prayer warrior sent by God to raise us to know the power of prayer and dependency on God for all needs.
From the time I was 3 yrs. old until I left home, she would wake up in the middle of every single night and pray for each of us (8 children) asking God to bless and protect us. She taught us how to sing and pray to the Lord in worship. She loved us so much and made us feel like we were perfect in her eyes and in the sight of God.
She lived to be 104 and her last words to me were, ‘My son, put all your trust in God and he will always take care of you!’
Though I know she is with God, it still hurts to see her go, but that’s the selfish side of me, wanting her to stay forever, being the guardian angel she has always been for me.”
That is a short note from Don, giving honor to his grandmother who recently went to be with the Lord!
I think that well illustrates how “holiness” is a practical, simple life that loves God and points others to Him.
 

“God Bless and Thanks for your prayers...I do trust in the Lord and his goodness and love.  He showed me his love through Kurt...he fixed my ceiling...he's such a wonderful person, brother, Christian.  I went downstairs this morning, not knowing he'd finished fixing our kitchen ceiling and cried because of his kindness...God sent His carpenter and child to show me another miracle. My husband said that all Kurt wanted was for me to feel better and go back to church and my family...so I'm coming!"

My friend, it's not too complicated.


No comments:

Post a Comment